Vagina hurting after urination, stomach pain, vaginal bleeding. Suggesstions?

Im 16 and I woke up this morning to go urinate as usual and after my vagina started to hurt so I.went back to pee a little of pee came out and it hurt worse so I peed again this time it was extreme pains in the bottom of my stomach and my vagina and I looked and a little blood was there I ended my period a week ago please help
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012
I have gone through the query and understood your concern. Your symptoms suggest the possibility of infection in the urethra. This can happen after a menstrual period as the sanitary napkins/tampons act as sources of infection if retained for longer hours. Also, due to lessened ventilation, infections are more common during those days. I would ask you to get a urinalysis and see a specialist for proper management. Take more of liquids, avoid tampons, do not douche or use strong soap solutions to wash the genital region. You can use urinary antispasmodics to relive pain/strangury. Hope your query has been answered. wish you good health.