Vagina colour changing. Can this be due to masturbation? Is the color change permanent?

I am a 23 year old women and I have noticed a change in color to my Vagina . I am in a serious 3 year relationship and am engaged to be married soon. I recently started to masterbate frequently and I have just recently noticed the change in color of the skin. Its like a redish brown color (it used to be white/light pink) and it makes me very uncomfortable to be with my partner and my wedding date is fast approaching. Can this be due to my masterbation? Should I stop? Is the color change permanent?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Hi Vadamichellecook,
I would like to answer the practical point first that you do not need any kind of treatment for your pigmented genitalia, Man is hardly serious about the color of the vagina.
Yes feeling and tone is important for him and no doubt how fair vagina you have,if you are not careful and emotionally not well adjusted to him everything is useless.
Some increase in size of breast and it pigmentation is known after regular sex, may be some change in pigmentation at vagina also.
But as a rule that can't be drastic to be noted.
May be you are worried because you will face him soon, but color of vagina is the least important thing in a man's mind I can say.
And lastly masturbation can also not be a cause if you are not applying any cream/lubes etc.
Take Care!