Uvula deviating to left, difficulty swallowing, bleeds several times. Tumors ?

thanks yes. I am a PA student so when practicing EENT exam on my 16 yr old daugher I noticed her uvula deviated to the left (not just a little) when she said aaaah . She has been a healthy child. She went through a time when she was young that she complained of having some difficulty swallowing and was referred to a specialist but her tests were normal. She has her pallatine tonsils removed when she was about 7. She bled several times after ward and had to return to the ER a couple of times her first week home. ????? Not sure if I should be worried. But with cranial nerves I wonder about tumors?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012