Uterine polypectomy, d&c done. Heavy bleeding, cramps after surgery. Will have a normal period?

Hi, I had a uterine polypectomy and d&c via hysteroscopy 3 days ago, two days before my period was due (I was not pregnant). After the surgery I ve had light brown bleeding and cramps . My period was due yesterday. Today I ve started bleeding a bit more heavily, brighter blood like the beginning of my period. I m really unclear on whether or not I still have a period due after the d&c. Can I expect a normal-ish period now or should I be concerned that I m now bleeding more than I was right after the surgery? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012