Uterine Polyps, Cervical Polyps, Cysts on ovaries? what can i do?

Uterine Polyps, Cervical Polyps, Cysts on ovaries? what can i do? I have been diagnosed with larger uterine polyps, cervical polyps and cysts on my ovaries. I'm afraid that this is going to give me fertility problems. i have been trying to get pregnant for a year (i am 19) and nothing! I was just diagnosed almost 6 months ago or so. my periods are super irregular and i have very painful cramping. Is there anything i can do to get rid of the polyps or greatly improve my fertility?
Asked On : Mon, 5 Jul 2010