Usually normal cycles, under lot of stress, on homeopathic PMS pills. Last 2 were having dark huge clots. Is it normal ?

Hi, I usually have a normal 33 day period cycle. In July it came on time but it was different from usual. I normally have heavy bleeding in my pads the first day and then it gets lighter fast. Usually lasts a max of 3 - 4 days. In July I had hardly any blood on my pads but a lot of dark blood in the toilet. Heavy blood that did not mix with the water every time I went to the bathroom. It lasted for 2 -3 days. Now in August my period was 5 days delayed, only came on day 38. Again it is the same, the first day I had a little amount of blood on my pads and heavy, dark blood when going to the bathroom. Is this normal? I ve been under a lot of stress , traveled overseas in June and am taking a homeopathic pms tablet called premular regularly since June.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer