Usually having white with light yellow vaginal discharge. Accidently wore same underwear for 2 day, saw green tint on one side.It is little yellower than usual. Should I be concerned?

I m little concern about my vaginal discharge . Usually its white with a little yellow in it. But a couple of days ago I accidently wore my underwear for 2 days and I saw a light green tint on one side of my underwear. I dont know if it was the underwear or me. So the last couple of days I have been checking up on it and its a little yellower than usual but no green. Should I be concern?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Mar 2013
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
IT could have been an old underwear.
ALso, as long as the discharge is not foul smelling, there is no major cause of worry.
Do you have itching, redness, pain, difficulty during urination or intercourse ?
If yes, it is indicative of infection.
IF any of these symptoms develop , please go for a vaginal swab and culture to confirm the source of infection.
All the best
Please feel free to discuss further.