Usiong benzoyl peroxide for acne from long. Can i change to Vichys normaderm?

Hi doctor I am suffering from moderate acne from last 5 6 years. From last 2 years i have been using this benzoyl peroxide acne kit Proactiv. And i was satisfied with the results. Now from last 1 month my skin is breaking out badly. Just to try i used Vichys normaderm tri active imperfection cream. And after that my skin got worse. i got pimples everywhere on my face. Used it for a week. And now i am again using Proactiv. Even though it is healing the pimples but its very slow. Plus im getting new pimples everyday now. Pls help me. Im confused about what i should use and what i should not
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013