Using quadriderm for allergy on face. On not applying skin becomes red. What should i do?

Hello ! I was using qudariderm cream to get rid of small allergy on my face..I used that cream for long term may be for 1.5 years. Later i come to know that cream have some steroids in it. So i think my skin is habitat to that cream. Now what should i do ? If i m not using that cream some allergy(reddish color) appear on my face which look really bad & give me allergic sensational feeling. I think immunity on my face is too week now..How can i get rid from this situation ? Pls pls help me..
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013