Using postinor, stopped, caused late period. Why am I not getting pregnant?

I am 28,I was using postinor2 for more than my case I would take the two tablets at once,then I stopped using it 8months ago cos I noticed that my period do nt come on d due date,instead it comes on the date I end my last period.for instance if I see my period on 9th and I finish on 13th,instead of my period to come on 8th or 9th,it will come on 13th.ever since I stopped using it 8months ago,I have nt bn able to get pregnant and my period is still the same.pleas help me on this,I m really worried.thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi thanks for your question.
Lenght of menstrual cycle differs in different womens.In your case lenght of your cycle is 33 days instead of 28 days,this is normal.nothing to worry.As for as problem of your infertality is concerned.There are many causes of infertality.I would suggest you to consult a gynacologist who may investigate you as well as your husband,for cause of infertality.
Hope this answers your question.