Using oxycodone for chronic back pain. Feeling cold, sweaty and tired after tapering the medication. Withdrawal symptoms?

Hello. My question is that I was given sublingual buprenorphine HCL, 8mg tabs to help me come off of quick release oxycodone 15mg and extended release morphine sulphate 30mg, after a neck surgery and chronic (sometimes excruciating) lower back pain. I tapered myself down to 1/2 the 8mg buprenorphine tablet about a month ago, then quartered it a couple weeks back, and knowing that I was down to only a couple tablets left, I only bit off pieces for the past week and now I have nothing left and feeling 'off' (cold/sweaty, tired). I am functioning, just not feeling so great. Can anyone tell me how long this is going to last and anything else I can do beside walking and getting out in the sun to help ease the withdrawal symptoms? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013