Using mouthwash after brushing teeth, blisters on tongue, enlarged taste buds. Can they be cankers?

hello, i have just started using mouthwash after i brush my teeth and have noticed that my tongue feels like it has a blister or been burnt on the tip. i have also noticed that some of my taste buds on the front and partially on the side seem to be enlarged and almost look like little pimples. i do not think they are cankers because they have only appeared after using the mouthwash two or three times. what do you think they might be?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012