Using copper t, feels weak, weight gain. Should i remove copper t?

hi iam using copper t 6months back ,i feel tht im becoming weak .and im gaing weight ,i would like to know by hve using copper t we start gaining weight is this continues,iam planing to remove this,to loose my health will be this the good decision to remve it?pls suggst me?i hve smll kid 19months old.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012
welcome to healthcaremagic.
cu T is not known to cause weight gain .
Weight gain may be due to lack of exercises and taking extra calories .
Having balanced diet and regular exercises will take care of your weight gain .cuT can be retained .
wishing you happy and healthy life.