Using contacts and applying eyeliner. Burning when trying to flush eyes in the morning.

I wear contacts. I dont wear them at night, but in the Using morning when I wake up my eyes feels like something is in them. I flush them and it hurts really bad. They burn and I cant open them when I am trying to flush them. It feels like something is in them and they burn. I have to wait to put my contacts in and eventually it stops. I sometimes see things float by my eye. I do wear eye liner. This happens every day.
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013