Using cocaine, yellowish mucus inside nose that cannot be taken out, nostril blocked. Advise?

ive been using cocaine for 2 years everyday and now notice that i have white /yellowish mucus on the inside of my nose..I tried blowing my nose to remove it but just make my breathing more complicated . both nostril are completely blocked. So i tried taking a cotton swap to gently scrap it off and nothing helps. What is this? how can i get it out? looks like its grease fat stuck on my nose( expect that it is white with a little yellow color)
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013