Using birth control coils. What is the chance of pregnancy? Stomach is getting bigger with butterfly feelings

I have the coil fitted, but have been told by afew people that I look pregnant, I have done home pregnancy tests and had a blood test but both were negative (my belly still seems to be getting bigger) I have had odd dreams about being pregnant and over the last few days have felt the odd butterfly feelings. Could I be pregnant or am I being paranoid or could it be something else all together? Please help
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013