Using Petogen after delivery. Planning to conceive. Duration for petogen to get out of system?

Hi my name is Rhandzu i ve been using Petogen since i gave birth in 2010 February i was suppose to get another shot in December which i didn t because i m thinking of having another baby so my Question is how long will the petogen get out of my system,i haven t seen my periods since december it s only blood spots sometimes once in week. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013
Mar 2013
thanks for your query.
After a year of using Petogen , almost 90 % women experience no periods.
It takes atleast 3 - 4 months for return to fertility to occur after taking Petogen, but depending on various factors like age, weight etc, it might be as long as a year.
please consult a fertility specialist if you have been trying for more than a year.
take care