Using Minoxidil and Finasteride. Dandruff, hair fall, itching. What should I do?

Hello doctor I have been using minoxidil based lotion (5%) since last 3 yrs. along with finasteride tablet at 3 days interval. since last 3 months I have been taking multivitamins. I have noticed that after 3-4 months use of the lotion excessive dandruff occurs & hair falling starts like anything. sometimes there is so much itching inspite of using antidandruff shampoo on every 3-4 days interval. Overall hair condition have worsen with the time. what should i do? Do i have to continue this medication procedure for the rest of my life? Is there any alternative?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012