Using Coumadin, two BP tablets and Aricept. Loss of memory, confusion. Alzheimer s?

My dad is 85, is on Coumadin, 2 other blood pressure meds, and has been on Aricept. He recently suspended the Aricept (August, 2013) but we now have him back on that. His cognitive function seems to have taken a step backwards here in the past couple of weeks, memory, confusion, loss a familiarity with common surroundings. We're wondering if this is due to progression of Alzheimer's (no clear diagnosis) or if something else is going on.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013