Taking Metpure for mitral valve prolapse. Can I take BP tablets with homeopathy medicine?

My age is 43 yrs, Male, weight 70 kg, height 5 8 .I have Mild Miral Valve Prolapse . I am taking BP tablets since last 10 years.Now I am consuming Metpure XL 25 since 2 years. My BP was 120-80. Since last one month my Homiopathy doctor stopped my BP tablets, but my BP varies between 140-97 to 130- 85. Diastolic is almost 95 to 100 most of the time coupled with hypertension and mild weakness. kindly advise me wheather to consume BP tablets with homeopathy medicines.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012