Used withdrawal method during intercourse post miscarriage, taken nordette. Chance of pregnancy?

i recently had a miscarriage . supposedly fetus was 8 weeks but after tvs performed jan.5, found out that size and growth only less 7 weeks... fetus came out naturally jan.9 then followed by menstrual like bleeding which lasted 13-14 days after jan.9. my ob advised not to have sex for 6 weeks but since my hubby and i got intimate, we had sex last jan, 24, 25 and 28 and used no condoms , but did the withdrawal instead. Is there any chance that i will get pregnant after those activities? I really don t want to be pregnant again after the pain of loss of miscarriage, also because I still have a 9 month old baby who is really very active and hard to take care alone. I am getting paranoid last night so this morning i took 4pcs Nordette. pls tell me ur thoughts. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013