Used to smoke cannabis. Mildly schizophrenic. Paranoid and attention span low. Suggest

Hi, i m worried about my boyfriend. I think if may be mildly schizophrenic. He used to smoke a lot of cannabis and was addicted to sleeping pills before we net as well as using other recreational drugs. This has come to a halt since we started going out a year ago apart from the occasional use of cannabis. He creates stories in his head with regard to me hurting him either by cheating or conspiring to physically hurt him. If is completely paranoid and this has even led to some violent outburts hurting me as well as destroying objects around him. His attention span is minimal and his temper is unbearable. One minute we ll be having a conversation and he s the loveliest man in the world then out of nowhere, without any sort of trigger or provocation his mood switches completely. If ll be angry or stay completely silent. It s seriously affecting our relationship...
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012