Used tampons, feeling dizzy, light headed, blurred vision, sweating. Any connections?

I just started using tampons and today at church I got super dizzy, light headed and had blurred vision . I had no idea what was going on and I immediately had to leave and walk to the bathroom. I was sweating and confused and felt like I was about to pass out. Is there a connection to the tampons? I have never had this problem before them.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. Its because of anaemia i.e. decreased haemoglobin level. If your periods are irregular or heavy kindly get evaluated and also take iron supplementation.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile