Used plan b, missing periods, had protected intercourse. Pregnant?

Hello. I usually have my periods between 28-32 days. My period date in feb was 25th and I used primulot on 24th, 25th, 26th of feb to postpone my period as 26th ismy wedding. Then I had my period on 29th feb. coming to the month of march I used plan b on 25th. Though it happened 33 days I didn t have my period till date.How ever we didn t have intercourse till 21st march due to pain. But mean while during these days wen v tried seminalfluid fell near my vagina . is there a chance of pregnancy without happens sex. We had intercourse without ejaculation of semen . Later we used condoms . But for safety I had plan b also. I m scared If I m pregnant due to delay in periods. Please answer...
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012