Used penis pump after taking magnum plus pills. Swelling in foreskin. Will the swelling come down?

i used a penis pump for the first time not to mention i took my first dose of magnum plus pills first an then like 3 hours later i used a penis pump for about 20 min an pumped pretty hard at times an felt a little pain then took it off an below my head the foreskin was swollen an when my penis went down the foreskin under my head was still swollen like their was fluid in the skin and its soft an mushi an its hanging down to far and it kinda hurt just a little an its very ugly an now im paranoid its been over a hour now will the swelling go down an will my penis go back to looking normal an will it stay that way?
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012