Used nair on pubic area. Got labia on one side of vagina, tiny cuts. Can it be herpes?

Hi, I used nair on my pubic area and some got on the labia of one side of the vagina , afew days later I notice 2 tiny cuts on that side of my labia... I went to the doctor and told her about the nair and showed her the area I got a tube of bactroban crean to use it has been 3 days since I an using the cream.. I checked down there and I saw 2 tiny bump like hair bump but when I rub it with my finger the top came off exposu g the root of the hair .. I am worried can this be herpes?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013