Used nair on my clitoris, no feeling during sexual intercourse. Why is this happening?

Hey I used nair on my clitoris about a year or two ago..A huge bubble sore thing appeared right afterwards..overtime the bubble healed but there is still a bump on there..it takes over about half of my clit..lately during sexual intercourse with my partner I dont really feel anything..its kinda numb and I cant stop wondering what if its because of that nair incident..
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013
Hello.
The sore in the area can affect the nerve endings. After healing, there is mild fibrosis and decrease in the sensations. The numbness that you have noticed is likely to be due to the scarring in the area.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Dr. RakhiTayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com