Used lysol spray for six months. Would this be a big problem?

hi i am 17 years old and i used a whole bottle of lysol spray for several months. (about 6months) would this be a big problem?? i used it in my dressing room mostly, and also all over my room. would this cause any problems?? it s just today that i actually read the back of the can and noticed that it s not used for clothing and that it s harmful to human. I haven t had any skin problems yet, but i ve been sleepy alot more than usual, . as soon as i read the back of it, i ran out of my room and put my clothes in the laundry. i must say that i did inhale quite alot of lysol for the past 6 months. i m not gonna use it from now on, but i heard that lysol has cancer causing things in it. Is that true??
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012