Used ky yours and mines, irritation, yellow discharge, vaginal itching

doa few weeks ago me and my partner used ky yours and mines and we ve been having irritation ever since. I m unable to see a doctor because i have a bill that my insurance didn t cover so i can t go back until it s paid which wont be any time soon. What can i do. I had yellow discharge and vaginal itching and my partner also has itching and swelling of the tip of his penis . When we try to have sex it s painful for me afterwards.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012