Used healing ointment like aquafor for lubrication. Is it safe?

Is it safe to use healing oitment like aquafor, I just did it before and now I feel like maybe that wasn t a good idea Can it hurt your - reproductive system -cause a rash -or do any other dangers I am only 16, so idk if using that was a bad idea or not for lube, but I do not want anything bad happening to me because I want to be able to enjoy sex later in life with a partner and HAVE kids!!
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
you don't need to worry as it won't cause any damage that will affect your ability to get pregnant or have a healthy sex life. however, it can be irritating and cause some burning or even a rash in some cases, so I wouldn't recommend using it. it would be much better to use lubricants such as ky jelly that are available over the counter and are designed for this purpose. you can usually get generic brands that are very affordable and safe to use.

I hope this helps, please let me know if you have any more questions.