Used Veet hair removal cream on pubic area, severe pain, unable to sit down, burning. Solution ?

I used Veet hair removal cream last night on my pubic area and obviously got it on my labia minora and around the vaginal area. I have been in so much pain that it has literally brought tears to my eyes. I can hardly sit down. I have such intense pain and burning, and am literally bleeding. I have tried Desitin, aloe, A & D ointment, powder, soaking in a cool bath, etc....but all it seems to do is aggravate it. Please help!!!
Asked On : Sun, 14 Jul 2013