Used Ajax powder and spray for cleaning, had coughing, abdominal pain, nausea, loss of appetite. Treatment?

I cleaned a small bathroom with Ajax spray and powder, plus an all purpose cleaner. I didn t specifically mix them but did use them separately on same surfaces. The smell of the Ajax spray especially made me cough initially, I was in the small bathroom for over three hours and now even 12 hours later I still have slight abdominal pain and feel nauseous and have lost my appetite . What should I do? Is it likely the two are related?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012