Use jogging for weight loss, face gets red, thumping headache, feel dizzy. What can I do ?

I m a size 12 - 182lb, I would love to be a size 7 about 160lb like when i was 16 y.o lol, always been a thick/curvy girl for a my height 5 5. I feel pressured when I got to the gym but I enjoy jogging/running. So I try to use jogging as my weight loss technique. When I jog or even work out with some aerobics or cardio I turn blue, or face gets really red, my head gets very hot and i feel like my whole brain is thumping (almost like a headache ) also very faint/dizzy (even with full 32oz of cold water at hand ) only after 10-15mins into working out, so after 15 mins I sit down wait until I feel better and continue with my workout. (No, i have not lost a single pound with me reacting like this) I feel like this is getting in the way from working out and being healthy and active in my work-outs. What can I do? Is there a better way to prevent this? Maybe something wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013