Urine test showed color change from grey to green showing positive to micro albumin. Abnormal?

Hi Doc, I did some urine test strips, everything was normal ( no glucose , no protein , no blood , no nothing) except for microalbumin test, the initial reagent color was light grey when I dipped it into my urine, the color changed into very light pale green,and the positive color of micro albumin according to my reagent test is light bluish teal color 0.15 g/L. I am just worried because my microalbumin is not the positive color but it changed from grey do slightly greenish grey (slight change from the normal reagent color).is it abnormal? or must every 1 have absolutely 0 albumin inside their urine? thank you Fitra
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013