Urine test showed RBC and leukocytes, ultrasound showed cortical cyst, on medicines for BP, cholesterol. Cause of RBC in urine?

i am a 40 yrold male, my urine test shows ++ 8 /hpf, My ultra sound also show 1.6cm cortical cyst which the doc told me not a concern. I am taking meds for hyprtenstion - coverysl 10mg and Lipitor 20mg since my totla chol is 260 (before 346) my lyeococytes in my urine test show 2/hpf. What might be tha cause of this rbc in my urine? my doc did not ask me to do any thing. For the past 3 months i was under heavy stress due to my anxiety (hypocondriac)
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012