Urine test done for pain. Interferon treatment through VA with Morphine recommended. Doctor not responding. Contact online doctor.

I was seen at a relief pain center here in Salisbury N.C. I did a urine test and the Doctor seen me and expressed concern about my interferon treatment through the VA . It has been 3weeks since then and I've heard nothing. i've called and all they will tell me is he has to make a descion. A specialist from the VA callled him and left a reccomendation as to the most compatable narcotic to treat me and it is Morphine. Wonder why I have'nt heard anything?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013