Urine analysis done during pregnancy. Ph, WBC high. How severe is the infection?

Hi I am 16 week pregnant woman my urine routine analysis shows high ph result 8, chemical examination : nitrites, protein, glucose, ketones , urobilinogen , bilirubin all NIL , microscope examination white blood cell high 23-30, red blood cell 1-2, bacteria NIL, epithelial cell +++, crystals, casts, yeast cells all not seen I googled the result for the high white blood cells I figured out that it means infection, I am afraid about the high level of it, how severe my infection is, best regards
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013