Urinary irritation post sex, urine seems colorless, no relief with cranberry juice, vitamins. Could it be due to kidney problems?

Hi I have urinary irritation after my boyfriend visited me 2 weeks ago. He also had similar symptom so I though it is just due to the sex. So I drunk a lot of cranberry juice and took some Vitamin C . But it still didn t go away and I noticed that during this two weeks my urine was constantly colorless. I m worried I have any kidney problems now for example there is another kind of diabetes related to colorless urine. Can you help me with that?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012