Urinary infection, vomiting, ultrasound showed coarse hepatomegaly, B/L plural effusion, gall bladder inflammation. Serious?

sir,my brother is working in salem as a lab tech,recently (last week) he went to tour with his parents in pallakadu,but there he had fever chills and abdominal pain .2 days back when he shown to Dr and send urine re&c/s,and they diagnosed he is having urinary infection,2day he had again started vomitting so he went to Dr and ultrasound was done for him and the result is coarse- hepatomegaly ,B/L plural effusion more in left side ,inflamation of gallbladder ?dengu fever+ fatty liver .is it serious can u give advice to us,and treatment?
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012