Fever, fatigue, rash, red hands, itchy, painful. Have dengue fever. Normal?

I was diagnosed on Monday with Dengue fever after laying in bed for 3 days before that. I have a high fever, I had muscle aches, which subsided. This is now day number 6 with a fever. I have a great amount of fatigue and the mild rash my doc saw on Monday is 100x worse. I can barely type because my hands are so red. The itch has also become painful and it burns. IS it normal? When my doc saw the rash it was very mild. He said that the rash was the last stage before healing , but I have only gotten worse.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013