Urge to take deep breath, choking on avoiding it, tried deanxit, no relief. What can be done?

hi i am 27 years old about year ago i faced some breathing problems and an attack and felt that i could not breath.and ever since i have the urge to take a deep breath every 20 seconds.i can not stop this from happening. if i do not take a breath i feel like i am chocking.can you help me pleaseee. i took deanxit medicine it calmed me down but it did not stop the urge of taking a deep breath every 20 seconds.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012