Urge for frequent urination. Back pain and pain while intercourse. Reason?

I have felt like my vagina has been getting smaller. It hurts everyone in a while when I have sex. Also now I feel like I have a bladder infection. It does not hurt when I pee but some days it feels like I always have to pee. I'm going to a doctor soon but I'm really nervous because I have had these problems for a while and I have had a bad feeling about it and the last doctor rushed me out of there and said there was nothing wrong with me. Please help. My lower belly feels weird and I do have back pain
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013