Urethritis. Clear discharge, white goo, penile discomfort. Leukocytes in urine. Gonorrhea and chlamydia negative. What should i do?

I am a 60yo sexually active uncircumcised male. 1 month ago I discovered white particles & threads in my urine but no symptoms. I attended a STD clinic which found leukocytes in my urine but no gonococci & treated me with doxycycline 100mg twice a day for 7 days. 1 week later there was no change. Lab results were negative for gonorrhea & chlamydia. I was told that I was using the wrong shower gel ! 2 weeks after that I started noticing a small amount of clear discharge during the day, and sometimes a glob of white goo on the end of my penis on waking, and often diffuse penile discomfort. I went back to the clinic & was given 1g azythromycin. 1 week later everything exactly the same. I was given a tube of aqueous cream & told not to wash my penis with soap. 5 days later no improvement. I find the suggestion that washing with soap is the cause to be absurd since I have washed with soap for 60 years. I feel that the real cause of this urethritis has not been found. My GP will not talk to me - he says go back to the clinic; they say wait another 10 days. Meanwhile I might well be infectious and essentially untreated. I am desperate. What should do ?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013