Upset stomach, low appetite, bumps on abdomen. Could it be due to acid reflux?

Hi the other day I had pain in my upper right quadrent that came in waves. I also had what i thought were symptoms of my acid reflux cause I had a sour feeling all along my upper abdomen by my diaphragm. I am feeling a little better now but i still have an upset stomach and I havent had very much to eat. Today i notice two pea sized bumps in my abdomen. One is in the upper left quadrent and the other is in the right. I dont know if I am just being paranoid or not but I would like to know if I should seek medical attention? Is it possible that my acid reflux could be the cause?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Sep 2012