Upper teeth removal due to infection, had alveoplasty, now have bone slivers, hanging tissues, pain. Another alveoplasty needed?

I had all of my upper teeth removed 6 weeks ago due to a severe infection which was quite a shock. Every one of my teeth had porcelain crowns I have always been an advocate for Ora Health and saw my dentist every six months, however this still happened. Through all of this I had to also have an alveoplasty, now I have more bone slivers and tissue that is hanging and very hard to the touch as well as painful. Will I need a other alveoplasty to clean up the site ????? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012