Upper breasts, thighs itchy, rashes on body. Solution for the problem?

hi dr. my upper breasts and my thighs are all itchy. It all started when I came back from my trip in Europe. But while being there, I got sick too, for about 4 days and I had these rashes all over my body. But anyway, that isn t the issue. I m actually from the Philippines and this is the first time that I have experienced this. When I try to scratch, tiny red marks immediately shows up. There was one time that I didn t notice the red marks and I keep scratching until I wounded myself. Maybe my nails are too long but still, I ve been having these itches for about a month now.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012