Upper abdominal pain, lightheadedness, nausea, loss of appetite, ultrasound done, inflamed stomach, gastritis. Suggestion?

Hi, I am a 26 year old female. I am 5 2 and about 100 pounds. I have been in and out the hospital, and doctor s offices for almost 3 months now. I have constant upper abdominal pain , some light headedness, some nausea. I barely have any appetite , because whatever I eat usually causes burning. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night, nauseous and sweating. I had two CT scans, an ultrasound, an xray and an endoscopy . I was told I have a slightly inflamed stomach lining aka a mild case of gastritis . But, I was given no medication or instructions on how to get well again. Help!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012