Unusual weight gain, spotting, thick discharge from nipples. Have had abortion, HPT tests negative. Suggestions ?

So I have had 2 pregnancies, 1 live birth and one abortion . My last period last month was 9 days late, and I started spotting, except when I went to the bathroom it flowed normal. In one month I can not wear any of my clothes, I am naturally a size 3 in juniors, 5 5 115-120 pounds. My last menstrual/spotting was on August 29 when it started, Once again all ultra sounds and the 4 preg tests urin and blood are negative (which happened in my last 2 pregnancies, until I was close to 3 months). Today I just noticed the thick, sticky, sweet smelling liquid come out of both nipples. My doctor does not think I am pregnant, what should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012