Unusual sleeping patterns, sleepy always, severe headaches, fall sick easily. Sleep Apnea ?

I most definitly believe that I have Sleep Apnea .I go to bed at 11pm and wake up at around 10am.I will normally stay up until 2pm but then I ll sleep to like 6pm to 8pm.One time I took a 3hour nap and went to get the laundry.But I fell asleep on the stairs on the way up for another hour. When Im in school I fall asleep every day getting more than 8hours of sleep. This has been happening since I was 11.Im now 14.Any time I try to tell my mom she wont listen.But when I was 10 I had black spots on my back.But they went away.So we thought nothing of them. I ve always had severe headaches and I get sick very easily.I just want to know.Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012