Unsuccessful IVF cycle. Unexplained infertility. What are the vitamin supplements men can take before the next IVF procedure?

Hi there ... I just completed an unsuccessful IVF cycle, for which our infertility is unexplained. In preparation for my next cycle (on a waiting list for hopefully later this year), I plan to focus more on me ... relaxation, physical, and mental well-being. So ... I have been looking into vitamin supplements that both my husband and I can take in addition to my prenatal vitamins , and have been reading about vitamins C, D, E, B6, B12, selenium , zinc, CoQ10, fish oil, folates (for men too) ... do you have any suggestions or cautions? thanks!!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012